• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.
  • 🎅😈If you would like to take part in a Secret Satan Gift Exchange, please click this link!

contest Most Bountiful Harvest! November 2022

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Post your bountiful harvest! Gather all your pods for a group shot (say 🧀... I mean 🌶) and let's see the variety and/or quantity of your hard work! You may post multiple pics, but the top pic (pic #1) of the post must be your group shot representing this year's harvest!

Rules
Must be this year's harvested pods. Only hot peppers*, no other fruits or vegetables. One entry per person, so gather all your pods! (Fresh, frozen, dried allowed as long as harvested this year.)
*"No Heat" and "Fooled You" varieties allowed, but not sweet peppers like bells.

Winner announced at the end of the month.

Winner receives:
Extreme Membership or renewal. :dance:

Who has the Most Bountiful Harvest?
Vote using the up arrow!

Solution
Lots of backyard gardeners out there who had some decent harvests. Where y'all at?

Peppers IMG_20221008_171414614 2.jpg

Peppers IMG_20220910_153327947_HDR.jpg

Peppers IMG_20220927_165448467.jpg

Peppers IMG_20220824_080032498 2.jpg
Placeholder post to be updated. I’ve got a habanero bush that’s still going with what easily looks like 100+ on it. The weather has been and us calling to remain warm so they’ve been transitioning from green to orange to red. I am planning for about one more week before pulling the trigger.

Upvote 0

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
The only requirement regarding that is "this year" (harvest/pic) so yes! 2022.

Upvote 0

Crazy Monkey

Business Member
Can they all be vacuum sealed and frozen? 😜

Upvote 0

HellfireFarm

Business Member
Last harvest of the year:
20221114_162731.jpg

Not a tremendous variety though. Everything is dying off so I grabbed what was left.
Reaper - 20lb
Ghost - 17lb
Habanero - 24lb
Anaheim - 3lb

I don't think I should officially enter the contest though, if we're going by sheer quantity. I don't think we have any other farm operations here.

Upvote 6

Crazy Monkey

Business Member
1120220859.jpg

Whole freezer with sliced and vacuum sealed pods.
Aji Largo, yellow rocoto, rocoto Riesen, red rocoto, farm locoto, tabasco, charapita, datil, banana, corno-di-toro, giant white habanero, reapers, ghosts, scorpions, and a partridge in a pear tree..

Upvote 6