• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Most desired chilli variety

RB - thats good to hear that peach habs are like eating hot candy :cool: maybe I should double my order on peach habs :)
I dont know but this might be to late for you, I want to grow 1 ornamental this year & theres alot that look really cool but most dont say they taste good. I found 1 that said its a real beauty in the garden with excellent flavor -- Aji Omnicolor.
I'm putting a order in for the aji omnicolor also.

I was thinking about growing the datils this season but they're huge plants & my season is short, maybe when I get a indoor system going I'll grow them as I also heard they taste great.

chilehunter said:
RB - thats good to hear that peach habs are like eating hot candy :cool: maybe I should double my its a real beauty in the garden with excellent flavor -- Aji Omnicolor.
I'm putting a order in for the aji omnicolor also.t.

Where are you ordering from??

Really interesting,

I do not believe there will be a problem buying seeds to be shiped to the European Comunity.
Just now I got an idea. I bought some chilli pods in Budapest (Hungary) on their central market place. I was told it is really the hottest available. If anyone is interested, I will gladly send some to try. Send me a mail.

Good night,
Karmi

biscombe - I'm ordering those harder to find chile plants from here www.chileplants.com I doubt they sell to over seas. the rest of my chile plants I get from a local farmers market for alot cheaper (4 for $3 or $1 each). right now I find it easier to just buy small plants then just put the outside, I'm sure it'd be cheaper in the long run if you had everything to grow plants but right now I dont have the stuff, down the road I plan on growing indoors. right now just trying to save seeds from chile plants I like.

Back