• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Most distinctive flavors

Bhuts for me have some of the most distinct flavor, I seem to always be able to tell when something has some type of Bhut in it. But my favorite flavor so far has been the Primo...

There is a lot out there, but to name a few of my favorite I would go with Aji Amarillo (ripe), Unripe Aji Cristal (btw aka aji verde in Chile or aji chileno), Orange Habanero, Bhut Jolokia, Fatalii, Brown Habanero/Congo, and Red Congo. I really like the taste of green annuums too, but I can get that flavor from quite an assortment of varieties.

Aji bolsa de Dolce
Bishop's crown
Aji Lemon Drop
7 pot yellow
Aji Crystal
Peach Bhut

and i also have a cross of Choc Bhut x Yellow 7 pot...  i think this is the best super hot i have eaten in my life!
 taste is so good and nothing is like that

Another thing that I have to add is, never put Butch T on a pepperoni pizza. I expected the pizza to mask the flavour of the Butch T while still letting me enjoy the heat...instead, I ended up with pizza that tasted absolutely disgusting. I much prefer Morugas. 

Nightmare Frog said:
Another thing that I have to add is, never put Butch T on a pepperoni pizza. I expected the pizza to mask the flavour of the Butch T while still letting me enjoy the heat...instead, I ended up with pizza that tasted absolutely disgusting.

:rofl:

I'm pretty new to the hot pepper world but I recently ate a fresh scotch bonnet pepper for the first time and it was delicious. It made me burp quite a bit and the burps left a nice pineapple like flavor in my moutg

[SIZE=14pt]Yes, poblanos has the best and unique taste for me next come the piquin or pequins (dried) next are de arbol and cayenne types followed by jalapenos.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]BTW, at this point I’m not very  fond of the hotter ones thou.[/SIZE]

Back