• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Mountian Man Roasted Fire Habenero

I received this sauce from hotsauce.com tonight. At first I thought they shipped me the wrong sauce because I saw a different label under the bubble wrap. Fortunately, it was the correct sauce with a change in their label.

After opening it, I took a good whiff of the sauce. It smelled a lot like Chipolte sauce, of which I do not like.

The appearance of the sauce is beautiful, and the texture is great.

I took a pretzel, poured this sauce over it, and stuck it in my mouth. Immediately my mouth felt like it was in heaven. The taste put a smile on my face as this was probably the best tasting sauce I've ever had. You get the full taste at first, then boom, the heat hits. The heat is not too intense, and only lasts a few minutes.

It did not taste like Chipolte at all.

I'd recommend this sauce to everybody for a nice 40-50SKU sauce with an excellent taste. Definitely my favorite for now and I see myself eating this bottle very quickly.

mountain.jpg

DevilDuck said:
Can you post the ingredients? I'm "just a little curious" about the color.

Wood Roasted Habanero, Red Wine Vinegar, Water, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Natural Color.

They added more ingredients from the last version.

Devil Duck called it!

Ken_Allen said:
Wood Roasted Habanero, Red Wine Vinegar, Water, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Natural Color.

They added more ingredients from the last version.

Yep, there it is, DD....."natural color".

I knew the people that packed this product not sure if they still do or not. Anyway I stopped by on a day they were fire roasting the habanero's and had my breath taken away by the fumes. They were doing a 150 lbs of habs that day and all the workers were wearing masks it was quite toxic around there. Over all a very tasty sauce.

Mick
Kato's

Does the water and vinegar separate and thus require the sauce to be shook before using? The sauce I make all seem to do this, but I don't see it happening with stor-bought sauces.

probably i guess..most sauces say to shake them up before use anyway. i probably would just out of habit.

that stuff looks tasty...natural color or not, the color looks very nice. might have to find some of this stuff.

I picked this up a few weeks ago & must say I love this sauce. I've yet to find something this sauce does not blend perfectly with.

Back