• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Muso's Red Savina Mash

I should have done this some time ago. ;)
I bought a couple of bottles of Muso's Red Savine Mash on E-bay last year. Straight mash, just a little salt added for preservative. I couldn't taste the salt.
They were packaged in plain plastic bottles, and came with an insert to prevent using too much sauce. Par for me, I set those aside. This is a great mash. No additives and it tastes like a pepper shouldif you just bit into it. Yummy! :D Nice heat and I liked pouring it into a dish for a chip dip and also just eating it with a spoon. :lol:
I would reccommend Muso's sauces to anybody.

Thanks chiliman for mentioning the Red Savina review in another post. :D

I just received another shipment of Muso's mash. I have to agree it is fantastic.

If you like that, you'll like his Magma XXX sauce.

T

Muso is very sneaky and hides a lot. LOL!!

Thanks y'all for the comments. The mash is straight up, and some of the other sauces I make are tweaked a little to a lot. All of them are red savina based to some degree. I used to make an identical rip off of Frank's RedHot Chili-Lime but I haven't for some time. It uses different peppers than the red savina.

The easiest way to find me is, ummmm.... I dunno. The Bat Signal used to work, but it was shaped more like a hot pepper. ;-)

Muso2112 said:
Muso is very sneaky and hides a lot. LOL!!

Thanks y'all for the comments. The mash is straight up, and some of the other sauces I make are tweaked a little to a lot. All of them are red savina based to some degree. I used to make an identical rip off of Frank's RedHot Chili-Lime but I haven't for some time. It uses different peppers than the red savina.

The easiest way to find me is, ummmm.... I dunno. The Bat Signal used to work, but it was shaped more like a hot pepper. ;-)

Telling me to phone you works relatively well, too.

Back