marketing Mustard Style Hot Sauce Name

What's in it? Do you have a brand name? Do you have a theme in mind (pirates, desert island, etc.)? What are your passions or hobbies, and finally, what will the heat level be?

Hello. It still coming together. I haven't launched as of yet. Working on branding and refining the initial 3 hot sauces.

The mustard sauce is where my passion for hot sauce came from - after Lotties brand from Barbados. Mine is Scotch Bonnet, mustard, spices, carrots, papaya and garlic.

The heat level isn't bad, as the sweetness pairs well with the heat.

The Brand is called Fiesta Pantalones. As mentioned still coming together - websites and stuff to follow. The idea is a party feel and good times.

The feel of name is edgy, fun but without the 'ass in tub' type names - that are very popular. At least thats the goal.

The Sun-burn (or Sun-burnt) name that came out yesterday is interesting.

The other two sauces are a Jalapeno/Dill and a Morita mud.

Once I get to market, I'll share it with the group here (I assume thats OK?).

I'm based in Ontario, Canada. Near Toronto.

Any advice on launching a brand is welcomed. Im in the IT space and have no idea what im doing!! :)

Fiesta Pantalones (mustard sauce)
  • Carnival
  • Bajan Beat
  • Hot Sauce (don't give it a name, use it as your main sauce like Tabasco)
Fiesta Pantalones (jalapeno/dill)
  • A Big Dill Hot Sauce
  • Bridgetown Brine (sticking with the Barbados theme and a pickle theme since it will have a briny taste with the dill and vinegar)
Fiesta Pantalones (morita mud)
  • Smoky Sludge
  • Mud in Yarr Eye

Fiesta Pantalones (mustard sauce)
  • Carnival
  • Bajan Beat
  • Hot Sauce (don't give it a name, use it as your main sauce like Tabasco)
Fiesta Pantalones (jalapeno/dill)
  • A Big Dill Hot Sauce
  • Bridgetown Brine (sticking with the Barbados theme and a pickle theme since it will have a briny taste with the dill and vinegar)
Fiesta Pantalones (morita mud)
  • Smoky Sludge
  • Mud in Yarr Eye
Those are great!

The Dill was is call Its a Big Dill or I'm a Big Dill!!

Thank you!!

Back