• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

My Aji Lucento plants

These were all grown from seed from the mothership plant. That'll be 3 years old this season. It's maybe 4' tall. I still have seeds if anybody needs them.
This was started inside, using the bearded dragon cage for light & heat
IMG_7042.jpg

This one also grown with lizard lights
IMG_7053.jpg

These next 2 Aji Lucentos were grown, from seed, in an old snake cage in the back yard with no special lighting or heat source. Just the cruel elements of the outside world.
IMG_7059.jpg

IMG_7067.jpg

The inside ones took 6 weeks to sprout. The outside ones took 3 to 4 weeks to sprout and they look healthier. I now have 10 of these right now.

Wow that's amazing how these plants can endure and still make it out alive. Never heard of that plant before is it some type of new hybrid?

This was the mothership last summer before producing. It's a little cut back now. I have no current pic right now.
IMG_2332.jpg

Here is her spawn:
IMG_3853.jpg

I got about 50 to 60 chilies this past season. I picked the last 8 in March of this year.

I understand why its called the mothership :P wouldnt suprise me if it had room for a couple of dockingstations

What does that thing have, like 50 branches coming off the base? However you're cutting it back it's working wonderfuly!

Back