• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

my Canna cocco or terra experiments in the back yard

OK so I love canna products Cooco and there terra are brilliant in my opinion. its early season here but I have some pics. All plants are grown in peat based media.

Watermelon
DSCN3553.jpg

cucumbers and zuchinis
DSCN3550.jpg

Trinidad scorpions
DSCN3545.jpg

DSCN3547.jpg

I'll keep u posted.

i recently got some canna terra. it seems like good stuff.

How often do you use it with your peat-based peppers? At the moment i am using it weekly at 30-50% strength (1.5mL/L) but i'm not measuring EC or anything, probably should be?

I use it every water (so maybe 3 times a week 2 ml a litre ph of 7) for chillis a little lower for the cuccs and zuchs etc

thanks stillmanz
i noticed your scorps have buds that you have left on, are you going to change to Terra Flores at some stage? or is that more for pot haha

I think its more for our "green master grower friends of the dark side" lol, but I will keep my plants on the vega cycle until it gets another 30 cm taller or so than cross over as it can't hurt, and I imagine it will help increase flower growth and hopefully pod weight etc.

the growth is starting to pic up on the Scorpions plenty of flowers so looks like we will be getting some Super hots by Christmas, I can't wait to get some Quadraphonic rocking.
DSCN3558.jpg

DSCN3561.jpg

DSCN3560.jpg

DSCN3559.jpg

the plants at the shop are huge and got a lot of pods on already, I'll see if I can get a good photo today if I get a chance.

Back