• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

My Favorite Canadian Online Hot Sauce Store

Hi,

A few weeks ago, I told a fellow THP member about my favorite Canadian hot sauce store: Chilly Chiles (http://chillychiles.com). I thought I would share with all of you this great store that offers a great selection of hot sauces of all kinds.

I discovered Chilly Chiles about 8 years ago when I had just moved to Ottawa with my new girlfriend (still together, two kids later). Back then, it was a really cool store located on Sussex Avenue in downtown Ottawa, almost in front of the U.S. embassy :P . A few years later, I was so sad when I learned that they were moving in the 'country', 20 minutes drive from downtown Ottawa (I assumed due to a high leasing cost). I later discovered that, although it was still a traditional store, they had become more of an online store. So I kept buying most of my sauces from them and I have to admit, they have great service.

I now leave in Quebec City which is 5 hour drive from Ottawa but since most Chilly Chiles products are available online, no big deal! I still order from these guys. BTW, I have no affiliation whatsoever with these people, I just like their store.

Check it out and let me know if you agree that this is a pretty cool store:
http://chillychiles.com/

Cheers,
Ben

I used to make the drive from Toronto (3-4 hour depending on your speed) for the sole reason of hitting that place. Spent hours upon hours talking/tasting everything, even traveled to the new place a few times before they closed it down & went solely on-line (unless they've re-opened a store front, it's been 5 years I think) but yes it is an awesome place. 

I just went there yesterday! This place is awesome! There is a whole fridge filled with hundreds of hot sauce samples! I will definitely go back! Thanks for sharing with us BigBones!

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be up that way anytime soon ( 6+ hours away), but I have checked out the site quite a few times and have been considering ordering some stuff.  Now I might have to actually place an order!

Same here...might have to place an order. Its been years since I've been over near Ottawa, in fact that was in grade 8!! :rofl:

Back