• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

favorite My favorite hot sauce(right now)!

DEFCON Creator said:
expound- To explain in detail; elucidate
explicate- To make clear the meaning of; explain
explain- To define; expound

:)

DEFCON Creator said:
The Habby Horse (our habanero horseradish) will be available in a few weeks. We are in the process of putting it into full production.
Mmmmm...sounds interesting. I just may order some for review(well, when I have the money that is).

DEFCON Creator said:
???

The Habby Horse (our habanero horseradish) will be available in a few weeks. We are in the process of putting it into full production.

Is there going to be any at Mini-DEFCON day? I'm out and certainly need more :)

DEFCON Creator said:
You crack me up man. Yeah, I'll make up a batch.

Hey you can't make this great stuff and then cut me off! I'll call my lawyer's :)

This new batch in incredible. Made some cocktail sauce for shrimp with it Sunday - it was beyond good!

114 Is Great

Trashman said:
My favorite Hot sauce at the moment is Batch #218 Hot Sauce Louisiana Style. I love this stuff and put on just about everything. If fact most of the hot sauces these guys make are great.

SO what do you all think about these products!

Trashman

Batch 114 is unbelievably great. One of my favorites by far. The pineapple pepper mix is like choosing your own adventure. It has heat too but not too bad.. I added a little Jersey death to it last night to kick it up a notch and I had it on chow fun and it was great..

Cheers,

100% Pain I am somewhat disappointed with the flavor..

Juan

staffing said:
================================
Their "100% Pain is awesome!!!! I've used batch 218, as well as some of their other pain is good line as marinades. They are tasty.

If you havent' tried 100% Pain, though, you'll like it. It has heat.

I really don't like the flavor of 100% that much. I haven't tried 218 but have 37. Hands down Juan's best product is batch 114.. the flavor is great and the heat is pretty good. The pineapple going on in that one is phenomenal.

Our favorite right now has got to be 2Hot Rocoto sauce made with 99% pure rocoto pulp with no vinegar however they do use Asoribic Acid as the acid instead of vinegar. Still 99% pure pulp is why we like it though some of the folks thinks it hot I believe it is the pepper and the way you are delivered the heat that makes people think it is hotter then most. The rocotos do have some heat but the way you feel it in your throat as compared to your tongue seems to really catch people off guard and these our regular hot sauce eating people that said it's real hot.
Don't seem to affect me the same way I think it's good with some good heat and a real chile flavor.

Mick
Kato's

My Best

kato said:
Our favorite right now has got to be 2Hot Rocoto sauce made with 99% pure rocoto pulp with no vinegar however they do use Asoribic Acid as the acid instead of vinegar. Still 99% pure pulp is why we like it though some of the folks thinks it hot I believe it is the pepper and the way you are delivered the heat that makes people think it is hotter then most. The rocotos do have some heat but the way you feel it in your throat as compared to your tongue seems to really catch people off guard and these our regular hot sauce eating people that said it's real hot.
Don't seem to affect me the same way I think it's good with some good heat and a real chile flavor.

Mick
Kato's

My Favorite List has to be as follows
(not in any order)

Batch 114 (95% Pain) Just about the same thing
Radical Heat
Belizean Heat
Pure Arson (Red Savina Garlic) Just about the same thing
The Legend
Talon
Bayou Fireballs
Texas Hold Em