• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense My first chocolate Bhut Jolokia test

So I cant figure out how to embed the video.
Click on this icon in the right center
media.png
Then paste in the youtube url.

First is always scary, well handled :dance:

Great job bud! Video wasn't too terrible quality, I could see everything fine and the audio was good too. I like how you used a physical act(burning) to explain the taste, definately makes me want to tackle one of those bad boys! How would you compare it to a 7 pod?

Great job bud! Video wasn't too terrible quality, I could see everything fine and the audio was good too. I like how you used a physical act(burning) to explain the taste, definately makes me want to tackle one of those bad boys! How would you compare it to a 7 pod?

Well I've only had a yellow 7 before. This definitely burned harder but they both hit my gut about that same. I noticed a much more intense throat burn with this one as compared to the yellow 7. I've never felt anything like that before. I feel like I could eat anything now it's funny.

Haha, I know what you mean, but we still have to take on douglah and the Butch T before we can say we can eat anything. I think I have a hookup for a couple jonah pods, I think those are supposed to be pretty damn hot as well. Wish I had more peppers to try but sadly I do not, I just eat them for the hell of it now, no video.

Back