• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

hybrid My first ever superhot crossing success!!!

Cool Nigel I was thinking that the Indian Carbon was same as Assam if so you could call it Balah lol
Still like 3 counties name pmsl

Way to go!! I now get to wait a long time ( next year ) to see if a cross I made worked or if I just ended up making a lot work and only self pollinated.  Have a few pods growing now I only Hope there crossed how I want LOL So I feel your excitement knowing you got it done!!  Can't wait to see the Review on it.       

Ian S said:
Cool Nigel I was thinking that the Indian Carbon was same as Assam if so you could call it Balah lol
Still like 3 counties name pmsl
I think they are one and the same, too. I was hoping to somehow work in Bollox or similar, but wasn`t creative enough to do it. 

We definitely need a thread here on the 3 Counties Naga   :rofl:

Orekoc said:
Pictures! Who has pictures?
I once promised a good friend that if she ever got married I`d be one of the bridesmaids. Well, she got married, so a friend and I went as the 2 Bridesmaids. Not sure if we have photos, as it was back in the days of film and prints. I`ll look!

Nigel said:
I once promised a good friend that if she ever got married I`d be one of the bridesmaids. Well, she got married, so a friend and I went as the 2 Bridesmaids. Not sure if we have photos, as it was back in the days of film and prints. I`ll look!
Oh man, Thanks for the laughs. I needed that. I'd never be bold enough to do something like that.

smileyguy697 said:
Nice one nigel! I wouldn't have said shit on if i was you. Lol!! Your prolly used to being raped already though.
No worries, Mike. I`m not in this for making new stuff, growing is just something I love to do. 

Back