• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

My first hot pepper grow

Thoughts anyone? Growing some chocolate habanero,peach ghost pepper,reaper caramel, chocolate trinidad moruga scorpion and yellow reaper. Pictures do not show every plants.
PQt4K8I.jpg
iSJpVO9.png
8vP8216.jpg
g4lrFoW.png
DELvKFM.png
tMaOlK6.jpg
UQXXqZY.png

I remember waiting ever so patiently for that first one to ripen, last year.. Totally worth the wait!
Pretty bold selections for a first time grow.. Nicely done!

Looking good.  Peach Ghost, Chocolate Hab and TSM are great selections.  I'm not into Reapers so much .... I think I've got some California Reapers going out there.  I need to check on them.  Looking at those pics I'd have no idea that it was your first grow.  I hope you can get most of them to turn before the WX changes.  Good job.

CraftyFox said:
I remember waiting ever so patiently for that first one to ripen, last year.. Totally worth the wait!
Pretty bold selections for a first time grow.. Nicely done!

Thank you :) I have to say that I did go a little over board lmao but I wanted the chance to grow those super hots in person and I have to say that they really are intimidating.

Harry_Dangler said:
Looking good.  Peach Ghost, Chocolate Hab and TSM are great selections.  I'm not into Reapers so much .... I think I've got some California Reapers going out there.  I need to check on them.  Looking at those pics I'd have no idea that it was your first grow.  I hope you can get most of them to turn before the WX changes.  Good job.
Thank you. I live in zone 5a so sadly outdoor growing will soon come to an end. I did bring 4 plants inside and maybe the rest as well. I currently have them setup in the basement under a 1000W LED grow light and a 200W  LED grow light. So far the peppers are looking healthy,the leaves and the plants all look healthy and are actually producing new flowers and peppers, so hopefully it will all work out in the end. This will teach me not to be 1 month late in the season next year lmfao

zI9npwU.jpg

on2QteB.jpg

Back