• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

My First Pepper

This is an office plant I'm growing on the sill next to my desk. I thought Id'e try to grow the seeds of an old dried out pepper a stranger gave me about a year ago. Here is a pic of one of the two peppers he gave me and the plants (and my) first pepper. Thanks to Capitone from this site I have planted a few more seeds he sent for free. I'm just getting into this. I'll see how it goes. Who da thunk I had a green thumb.

5dd1e52e.jpg
29c0d939.jpg

ffddaf63.jpg

that is very impressive, very nice plant!!

it looks like it may be a Chi Chien Chinese chile however there are so many that look just like that

im doing a Chiletepin and an Orange Manzano just like that in my man cave
i thought that they would be manly plants for a manly placeLOL :)

good job for your first time!!

thanks your friend joe

This is an office plant I'm growing on the sill next to my desk. I thought Id'e try to grow the seeds of an old dried out pepper a stranger gave me about a year ago. Here is a pic of one of the two peppers he gave me and the plants (and my) first pepper. Thanks to Capitone from this site I have planted a few more seeds he sent for free. I'm just getting into this. I'll see how it goes. Who da thunk I had a green thumb.
I just started too last summer. Didn't think I'd do well but plants have a way of wanting to thrive regardless.

that is very impressive, very nice plant!!

it looks like it may be a Chi Chien Chinese chile however there are so many that look just like that

im doing a Chiletepin and an Orange Manzano just like that in my man cave
i thought that they would be manly plants for a manly placeLOL :)

good job for your first time!!

thanks your friend joe
Agreed. Never thought about it that way. Chili's are a manly plant :D

Back