• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

health My first set of true leaves are yellowing!!! Help!!! *Pics*

My first set of true leaves are starting to yellow. Its turning a pale yellow for some reason and its happening to a dozen of my seedlings but I took this pic to show you what I mean. Its kind of hard to see but its the top plant abd bottom plant in the pic.
IMG_20220223_173932.jpg
IMG_20220223_174529.jpg

Your soil don't look damp but over watering, a lamp too close (or too powerful) may cause the leaves to turn yellow.
https://www.growell.co.uk/advice/hints-tips/talking-to-your-plants-part-1-body-language
It just crossed my mind that if indeed my lamp is too close then wouldn't the other leaves be turning yellow too? The other seedlings which some are even taller are super green. The leaves doesnt have that burnt look. Its hard to tell in the photo but its like a really pale yellow.

It just crossed my mind that if indeed my lamp is too close then wouldn't the other leaves be turning yellow too? The other seedlings which some are even taller are super green. The leaves doesnt have that burnt look. Its hard to tell in the photo but its like a really pale yellow.
Maybe as new born seedlings are more fragile than bigger plants. In the other hand, leaf color don't look dramatic to me and I don't think they are in jeopardy...

Back