• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

My First Super Hot Baby Bhut

I'm really excited to introduce my first born superhot. This is the first super hot pepper grown in my history of growing anything. Here he is. I know, its a baby, but he's not camera shy. :D :dance: :dance: :dance:

P1010608.jpg

looking good, did your plant drop flowers for a week or so beffore setting pods?
my bih must have droped 20 flowers, then one day they just all set.

looking good, did your plant drop flowers for a week or so beffore setting pods?
my bih must have droped 20 flowers, then one day they just all set.

Thanks everyone, yeah queequeg152, i had a lot of flower drop too. I still am, this one was the lucky one.

i think you will find that as the plant gets bigger they will stop droping. mine didnt set at all untill it was like 2 feet tall. now it seems like all of the flowers set; the things loaded down with peppers.
image005small.jpg

Yah, when it is ripe, post a vid of you eating it. Whenever I tell someone that I am growing Bhut's, they tell me I must be nuts. I don't think I will eat one and prove them right. I just hope for the chance to get someone else to eat one. I have the camera, I just wish I had dumb friends.

Back