• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

My first Super hots !!!

very much so. I gave them some bone meal last week and they started to turn yellow. I flushed them out about a day or two after I fertilized them. If any one has any advice on what to do to get these babys back in shape I would love to hear what u have to say. At this point I'm going to wait about 3 weeks to a month before I give them anything. I didn't really think this through. I put compost in the soil mix when I planted them so I'm sure I should have just left them alone. The picks at the top are about a month old so they really haven't grown that much.

Lot's of people here give them a foliar feeding of Epsom Salts to green them up. I've been using VitaMax as a foliar feed on a few of my plants that were ailing and turning really yellow. They are now dark green and looking good.

If you choose to go with epsom salts make sure you get the colorless and scentless salts.

If it were me I think I'd give them a good misting of Epsom salts, say a teaspoon mixed in a quart of water. Spray both sides of the leaves.

You may end up having to over winter these to get some good production out of them.

I'll be happy to share with you if my plants produce and you know how to fine me.

Good luck.

I've tried to do the epsom salt thing too and that didn't really do much maybe I used to little or the wrong kind. I have some of the just plain old epsom salt you would get at the grocery store. Is that the right kind ?

nebhellbillheat said:
I have some of the just plain old epsom salt you would get at the grocery store. Is that the right kind ?

Yes, as long as there's no added colors or scents on the ingredient list. I add 2 tbsp per gallon when I fertilize.

Back