• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

My first Superhot Pepper. :D

FREAKING HILARIOUS! Man, the end of you still eating the pepper was the BEST! Hope to see a lot more from you guys.

"This is the weirdest feeling guys, you don't understand".

I think we do.

How does your mom feel about you spitting on the floor?

The language made me want to turn it off though.

Lastly, its the Casein in milk that stops the pain, drinking the milk is a good idea, I should think it would help with the pain.

The sherbret doesn't contain milk, so it probably doesn't have casein, IE its of no practical help.

It helped. And we had trash cans next to us incase we puked. Parents are divorced, i live with my father. Thanks for the critisim.

When i said that part, i couldnt feel my hands. So unless your hands gone numb from eating it, i dont think ud understand o.o

Oh my god! I hate the after affect of the TSM I'm in a world of pain. Now I see why it is the worlds hottest pepper. Tummy pains for the win.

Oh my god! I hate the after affect of the TSM I'm in a world of pain. Now I see why it is the worlds hottest pepper. Tummy pains for the win.

You did good Ranger Ricky!!! Yay!!!

You guys were awesome!!! Todd grows some brutal pods!!! :) I was cracking up cuz you guys were funny

I'm not trying to be mean - I seem to have offended you... That wasn't my goal, just some constructive criticism.

Also I never spoke as to the disposition of my extremities. You are making a big assumption ;)

I'm not trying to be mean - I seem to have offended you... That wasn't my goal, just some constructive criticism.

Also I never spoke as to the disposition of my extremities. You are making a big assumption ;)

fuuuuu

Jk my bad bro, I was pissy because I was in a large amount of stomach pain and as I read your comment it flared up again. So my bad.

You did a tsmb but not a douglah????

Ive heard a lot of horror stories about the douglah, endless hours of pain, curled up into balls. Lava coming out your butt for hours. I handled the Morugas heat but that stomach pain is one not to be fudged with buddy.

I also had some butch ts from the same guy inthe samepackage. I couldnt eat them so i get my friends to. Pay attention to the guy in the blue. You WILL laugh. If not then fuuuuuuu
Also with the above video.

WARNING. IT CONTAINS A LOT OF SWEARING. SPITTING ON THE FLOOR. AND MULTIPE TEARS. RATED NON BABY DO ENJOY OR FUUUUU

Are there people out there who dont say bad words when eating superhot peppers? i couldnt imagine haha. Tmudder is the man! i like his videos too. Congrats on dominating the moruga and i want to see more soon

I say this with love, but you two are idiots. Great video - continued proof of why you are defying nature by eating these.

Hilarious - and really, no insult intended whatsoever - you have to know you're idiots for eating those. You had that "I'm about to do something really dumb" look before you started, so I know you know what I mean.

:rofl:

I love the almost spontaneous "spastic robot" you both started doing with your hands. Thanks for an awesomely funny video.

"I can't feel my hands"

I say this with love, but you two are idiots. Great video - continued proof of why you are defying nature by eating these.

Hilarious - and really, no insult intended whatsoever - you have to know you're idiots for eating those. You had that "I'm about to do something really dumb" look before you started, so I know you know what I mean.

I love the almost spontaneous "spastic robot" you both started doing with your hands. Thanks for an awesomely funny video.

"I can't feel my hands"

It wasnt i feel us being idiots, but we watched to many videos and going from habaneuros to this was pretty drastic. We were nervous :D and rick could barly handle habaneuros. As in like he would tear up and snot. So if you pay attention to him the most his facial expressions are going from happy to :( lol

Like I said, nothing but love here, but anyone powering through raw superhots like that is slightly deranged. It's not the smartest thing to do, you have to admit.

Now I'd cook with one no problem. Throw one in a stew or chili - mmmmm

Raw? Notsomuch

OMH That video was hilarious, but I wouldve jumped that table and attacked if my friends held back the milk lmao.... Cant wait to try my bhuts this summer... Never had a super b4

Like I said, nothing but love here, but anyone powering through raw superhots like that is slightly deranged. It's not the smartest thing to do, you have to admit.

Now I'd cook with one no problem. Throw one in a stew or chili - mmmmm

Raw? Notsomuch

Well in my opinion its a experience that everyone should try. At least a ghost pepper.

Also how do you know what to cook with it unless you taste the peppers for yourself !

92a795bd.jpg

:D

OMH That video was hilarious, but I wouldve jumped that table and attacked if my friends held back the milk lmao.... Cant wait to try my bhuts this summer... Never had a super b4

That part was hilarious. Bhuts arn't too bad. I cant wait to try one myself :)

Back