• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

My first year of chiles *PICS*

Hey everyone. Ive been watchn this forum now and again for awhile now, but was waiting to have some reasonable pictures to get posting. This is the first year where i have grown peppers. i put together a raised bed garden last spring but did not get much of anything growing last year. so this year i did my best to get a head start on the season. i have 8 different types of peppers i will list...

i ordered seeds online from a seed vendor and got...

bolivian rainbow
white habanero
datil
fatalii
hottest orange (thats all it was labeled as)
hottest red (again this is how it was labeled)
trinidad scorpion butch t

i also dried some seeds from an orange habanero i got from the supermaket and have a few plants from those growing. i figured i could compare the heat i get out of those to how hot the one from the supermarket originally was, and then compare that to how hot everything else i grow is, to see how well i did in general.

white habanero by iSchnauzer, on Flickr

trinidad scorpion butch t by iSchnauzer, on Flickr

hottest orange by iSchnauzer, on Flickr

hottest red by iSchnauzer, on Flickr

hottest orange by iSchnauzer, on Flickr

white habanero plant by iSchnauzer, on Flickr

bolivian rainbow plant by iSchnauzer, on Flickr

orange habanero by iSchnauzer, on Flickr

trinidad scorpion butch t by iSchnauzer, on Flickr

I few of your plants are not what they seem, the White Habanero for sure. You can check my GLOG for a few white hab pictures but here are two...

139.jpg
140.jpg

Your plants look nice and healthy, enjoy!

do you have a guess at what these could really be? they have just started turning color in the passed 4 days or so. i wonder what they will finish as.

The last pic does not look like a butch t.. It looks like a bhut...or something

but the green one looks like a baby bell pepper.. weird

Welcome to the forum!

Your plants look very healthy and the beds look well built. Enjoy the rest of your season, there should be some good harvests on the way...

Greg

Thanks guys. I've been wondering about my butch t plants. There's 2 and they have very different pods. Maybe the seed were butch t crossed.

Back