My friend and I recently released a chili app for people who grow hot peppers

Hello everyone, 

As the title says, my friend and I recently released an app for people who grow chili plants.

We both grow our own plants and we made the app so we could keep track of our plants on our iphone/ipad.

Link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/chili-guide-opskrifter-have/id911552858?mt=8

The app features a garden where you can add your chili plants and track their growth by adding pictures, entering their stage of growth, writing notes and entering your yield and the age of your plant.

The app also features a water reminder, a cultivation menu with info on growing hot peppers, a chili guide, 26 chili recipes and an overview of the chili plants in your garden.

We tought you guys might find it useful and we hope you'll take a look at it! :)

We would appreciate feedback as well!

(I'm sorry if this kind of post is considered advertising and/or if it is not allowed)
Best regards,

Kasper

I been looking for something like that, even thought of finding someone to code an app to make it myself :)  I don't have iOS but I'm hoping success and maybe some help from the THP community it seems ;) it can jump to the android market!  Awesome, so cool! Keep at it!

PS:  :welcome:  :high:  :surprised:  :dance:

Thanks to all of you for the replies!

We are happy to hear that you like it, and it seems like we build it for the wrong platform ;) 

We are looking into converting it to android, but it is a long term project.

Quick question, is there a way to add pepper varieties to the master list of pepper?  Where I can fill in the details about the variety and add a picture?

KasperH said:
Thanks to all of you for the replies!

We are happy to hear that you like it, and it seems like we build it for the wrong platform ;)

We are looking into converting it to android, but it is a long term project.

I'm happy it's for iOS, anyways ...

Back