My Grow list which I Started a bit early

Hi all.

Just thought I'd share my grow list.

I started germinating back in oct but im a noob and didnt know any better. They all live in my kitchen under some growlights.
Starting to run out of room so moved some to the bike shop i work at.

Sorry for pic size.

first up is my orange hab which is throwing off lots of flowers which drop and  lack pollen.  (any ideas why)

next up is my scotch bonnet
which is half the size of the orange hab but already has 2 pods

my choc Habs

Trinidad Scorpions

These have a few yellow leaves. Ive recently repotted so im hoping that helps.

My recent addition
choc ghost chilli

I also have a centenial and purple peruvian which i bought from south devon chilli farm and jalapeno and serrano which i took the seeds from peppers.

Im also waiting on the following seeds from chilliseeds.co.uk

jays red and peach scorpion, chocolate cherry bomb, newmax suave red, purple serrano, sweet chocolate, lemon hab and 
the infamous carolina reaper.

Thanks for looking.
Dan

Some people pick off buds/flowers early before they set them permenatly outside. I let them go all winter, then pluck them right before I set them out. You can leave them on, it's up to you.

Terravexti said:
Some people pick off buds/flowers early before they set them permenatly outside. I let them go all winter, then pluck them right before I set them out. You can leave them on, it's up to you.
Is there any pros or cons to this.

Brain Strain Pepper Head said:
Those look healthy and happy might need a little fertilizer to clear up the yellowing but they look healthy.
Ill give that a go. Because they are young I didnt want to over do it on the nutes.

danoughton said:
Is there any pros or cons to this.
Picking off the flowers early keeps the pant focused on growing more leaves and branching out, becoming larger. Therefore producing more peppers later in the season.

Terravexti said:
Picking off the flowers early keeps the pant focused on growing more leaves and branching out, becoming larger. Therefore producing more peppers later in the season.
Makes sense. Think im gonna have to start deflowering. Thanks for the tip.

Back