• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce My Hot Sauce Makes it Across the Pond

I make a lot of hot sauce. More than I can consume myself. Since I'm not really in a position to sell it....yet..I give a lot of it away. I often use my coworkers as guinea pigs to try out new recipes.

A while back one of my coworkers went to England to hang out with some friends he'd met on the internet. I had given him a bottle of my roasted habanero whisky ginger sauce. For some reason He decided to take it with him. What I found strange was he had no problem whatsoever getting it through customs. An unmarked bottle of liquid and no one cared. Hmmm...

Anyway, here is an actual Englishman sampling my sauce. It looks like he enjoyed it! :cheers:

dsc005965ri.jpg

dsc006007qt.jpg

Cool reaction shot, lol.

Let me know the next batch you make, Chuk. I'll be your guinea pig :cheers:
;) :lol: :hell:

Looks like good stuff.

I was watching America's funniest Videos with my wife a few months ago, and they actually had a film of two brothers (British, I believe) that dared eachother to eat what looked like habaneros. The first one kept a stoic look on his face, while the other started screaming and chugging water. Finally, the stoic guy broke and puked. Funny stuff.

Do not try this at home!!!

bubbaschili said:
hard for me to take my eyes off the blond in the background.:shocked:
I'm having the same problem...oh ya, if you need another duck...er...guini pig, I'm your man(plus I'll do a review on thehotzoneonline for you ;) ).

Chuk, I would love to try yer sauces. I'm always fair game to try homemade sauces. I'm willin' to pay if that's what it takes.

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']Chuk, I would love to try yer sauces. I'm always fair game to try homemade sauces. I'm willin' to pay if that's what it takes.[/quote]

I'll ve canning more soon. I'll let you know....

Cap said:
[COLOR=navy']While yer at it, put a bikini on the chick in the background...:cool: [/COLOR]

Better yet, put me on the chic in the background!! Um uh well I mean she looks cold...you know what I meant...

Sorry Tina, I'm scolding myself as I type this.

Back