• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

breeding my ideas for crosses

next year i plan on making some crosses and the ones i have in mind are.
carribean reds X trinidad scorpions
japanese chilies X Douglah

has anyone ever tried these before if so what kind of yield do they have and do the pods have a nice look to them

watch out for those tinadad scorpians they are arguably the hottest pepper in the world.not sure about douglah and carribean reds,but japanese chilies are up their but no were near the top.i want to say slightly above mid range. :)

watch out for those tinadad scorpians they are arguably the hottest pepper in the world.not sure about douglah and carribean reds,but japanese chilies are up their but no were near the top.i want to say slightly above mid range. :)
Arguably? it holds the Guinness world record and the hottest I've ever had.

Anyhow, anything with Caribbean Red is good.

yes omri i know ;) i know their is a bit of debate out there so i played it safe.i know some people that still think the ghost chilie is hottest.excuse the mis inturpurtation

yes omri i know ;) i know their is a bit of debate out there so i played it safe.i know some people that still think the ghost chilie is hottest.excuse the mis inturpurtation
Some people think Tepin is the hottest... doesn't mean they're right.

Some people think Tepin is the hottest... doesn't mean they're right.

I think that it has been proven the Scorps are hotter than the ghost, but keep in mind that most Ghost/Scorps/7's I do believe to be extreme. If not consumed carefully they could cause someone a lot of pain!!

Back