• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

health My jalapenos are growing so tiny and are ripening tiny. Ineed ways and ideas to help me make my jalapenos grow bigger please!

You won't get any help with questions like this. You will only get questions back.

My black krim tomatoes are doing the same thing this season. None have gotten bigger than 2-3 inch diameter, and then ripened. But, EXCELLENT flavor! I am disappointed with the size ( especially considering one plant is literally 7 feet tall), BUT, the flavor….mmmmmm….Point is, sometimes, you do everything you are “supposed to do”, do everything correctly, and environmental factors, or seed quality says, “nah. Here’s how is gonna be this season. If the flavor is good, and the harvest is good, I call it a successful season!

just sayin’………….

My black krim tomatoes are doing the same thing this season. None have gotten bigger than 2-3 inch diameter, and then ripened. But, EXCELLENT flavor! I am disappointed with the size ( especially considering one plant is literally 7 feet tall), BUT, the flavor….mmmmmm….Point is, sometimes, you do everything you are “supposed to do”, do everything correctly, and environmental factors, or seed quality says, “nah. Here’s how is gonna be this season. If the flavor is good, and the harvest is good, I call it a successful season!

just sayin’………….
i know right!? its stupid! i want big luciouse ones

Back