• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

My lemon tree

This lovely tree was planted in March 2007. It's lived four different places and will soon move again with me. I hope it survives the moving process once again... it's getting big now. It outgrew the window some time back and been bending down to reach the light. Now I've finally put it on the floor since the new branch just hit the ceiling.

IMG_7177.jpg

IMG_7194.jpg

IMG_7197.jpg

Oops, the picture links did not work, I have fixed them now =)

I have no lemons on the tree, since it was planted from seed that could take up to 30 years according to my local florist. Long wait hehe, but I enjoy the tree as it is. The new leaves smells lovely.

looks great ez! you might need a bigger pot for it soon! and some pee :) apparently if you pee on lemon trees it is good for the fruit! (might need to wait till it starts fruiting for that!)

mel said:
looks great ez! you might need a bigger pot for it soon! and some pee :) apparently if you pee on lemon trees it is good for the fruit! (might need to wait till it starts fruiting for that!)
Yeah, I'll wait a bit with peeing on it. Thanks for the tip. ;)

POTAWIE said:
For some reason my lemon plant only produces lemons during the winter when indoors and neglected
My lemon tree grows a lot during winter, maybe that's something they do?

I got a dwarf lemon tree started last year and it's a slow growing mama. The seed came from one of our OZ members. I had four seeds germinate out of 10 and I lost the other three to ignorance on my part. Number four is still going though.

I agree with Mel too in thinking you might want to upgrade pot size e.z.

Back