• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

my new allotment

As the title says I have been lucky enough to get a allotment for all my veg and chilli growing needs :woohoo:

Its not really been dug over in the past very well so ive got to spend alot of time in the cold now getting it ready for next year. :(

i have been working on it for a couple of weeks now and as you can hopefully see from my pictures ive made a bit of progress.

Here is the link to Photobucket My link which ive just joined for the purpose

of sharing pictures on here so I hope ive done it right

the measurements of the plot is 7m x 18m =126sqm

I will updating my pictures as often as I can "depends on weather"

Hi there is water but no power,your not aloud to use any hoses or irrigation systems
You can only water by watercan as there are 20 plots and you have to share the water supply

It is in the middle of a developed area but it's really quiet

Hope you get some regular rain, sounds like a pita to water a plot like that without irrigation... do you really plan on watering it all by hand? what about mounting a sprinkler in the middle somewhere :)

It's a bit of shame about the water but I'm just happy to have the space so I'll just have to water by hand

I'm planning on growing veg and few of the more easy to grow chills down the allotment and all my best strains in my back garden so I can give them 24/7 care. :)

The plot looks like you'll get full sun all day. That's a good sign. It looks like you tilled the soil by hand. If so thats alot of work and alot of blisters on the hands..........ha

Good luck with your chili ventures

Greg

The plot looks like you'll get full sun all day. That's a good sign. It looks like you tilled the soil by hand. If so thats alot of work and alot of blisters on the hands..........ha

Good luck with your chili ventures

Greg

Thanks Greg
It has been hard work digging if over as the soil is very wet at this time of year,I have been tilling it by hand but it will be worth it in the end. :)

I don't think I'll get anything else done this year as the bad weather Is setting in tomorrow.
Thanks again
Martyn

Back