• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music My New Band - Free Music

great sound THP...great sound...reminds me somewhat of Axe back in the early 80s....

added you as friend on myspace and getting ready to go to facebook...

Keep on Rockin'...

Thanks. All friended up on those sites.

Dan...I hadn't listened to the tracks since you initially posted. My first impression was that it was pretty good. Excellent vox and what sounds like killer marshall jcm 900 tone. Upon hearing again, I dig it even better. Why no show dates? We need some vid of the band in action!!

Agreed TB...

if only I could be back in the day playing my SG thru that twin...jesus, that was a looooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggg time ago...

Thanks a lot. Also I uploaded higher quality tracks recently so you can replace the old ones if you want. We have some bad vids, I'll post some when we have better ones. ;) Shows soon.

Oh and yeah good ear, JCM, not sure of the number.

I'm such a freak when it comes to chasing tone. Sounds a touch more gainy than the JCM 800...my bet is a 900 which has an extra diode pushing the front end of the amp. While I prefer a smoother overdrive ala the earlier JMP MV's for my stuff, your guys nail modern heavy tone to the wall! Chunka' chunk and sustain for days!

I'll be sure to check on that for you.

I used to get emails on where you guys were playing, I got a new computer I wonder if that's why I don't get them anymore?

Back