• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

favorite My new favorite sauce?

Can't say what it is because I got it from a member and don't know if he wants me telling but I just got a sauce and a jelly and holy pepper gods is it ever good. My new found favorite. If he pm's me that I can tell, I will...keep ya posted.

Just had 3 spoons of sauce and after that taste was gone..had a couple of the jelly.

You guys really suck! Especially since I didn't get any and have absolutely NO IDEA what the hell you are talking about!

Well I'm out of town and only have phone so I will wait till tomorrow to write more but check out buddy (Terry) mouth watering good sauces and jelly. Can't stop eating this harolds St barts sauce with cherry, maple, pineapple, and mesquite. The aroma is breath taking and the taste is wow. Will post better thoughts when back at computer

yep that is who i thought your were speaking of. His Smoked Habanero Raspeberry jelly is wicked on toast and on bagels with some cream cheese.

Just opened his Fatalli with mango and pineapple. WOW. The Fatalli flavor stays up front and is backed up with the mango and pineapple. Has that strong and perfect Fatalli flavor and burnnnn. I can't wait til this years harvest.

Buddy keep up the great sauce making. And pepper jelly was new to my tastebuds. No disappointment there.

I have some of buddy's Smoked Habanero Raspeberry jelly and Fatalli with mango and pineapple sauce too. The bottle of Fatali sauce is almost gone - i've been using it on hamburgers, and burritos. For dinner last night, i made a toasted english muffin with cheese - topped off by a couple sunnyside-up eggs - with a top coat of Fatali sauce... Loved it! When I first opened it, I immediately downed a teaspoon... This sauce kicks you, but not too hard with an excellent heat level and taste. Haven't cracked open the jelly yet, but the anticipation is building. I'm thinking of trying it in a peanut butter sandwich as well as a toasted English muffin. Great sauces, buddy - keep it up!

Back