• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

My new hot sauce shelf

After 3 yrs of not having a display...I finally found a shelf
It's in my kitchen..and not exactly what I wanted but it was cheap

Ya'll may recognize some of these dead soldiers..pic kinnda sucks

000_0001.jpg

Cool. Now throw those bottles away and put some full ones up. :lol:

you seem to be a hot sauce CONSUMER... not just a COLLECTOR! I like the shelf, and if those empty bottle recall good memories, then WELL DONE, my friend! Did you make the shelf or find it? Do you have room for another shelf for more empties? And how does your refer's 1/2-full bottles shelf look?

There was a post a while ago about how many open bottles folks had in the refer and the numbers were amazing!

keep up the good work! I'm going back to the photo to look at labels~~~

Thanks everyone for the kind words...The shelf is starting to grow on me..
I have been looking for a shelf for awhile...found this on Craig's list for 40$(originally 130.00)
Not exactly what I was thinking but beggars can't be choosers

you seem to be a hot sauce CONSUMER... not just a COLLECTOR! I like the shelf, and if those empty bottle recall good memories, then WELL DONE, my friend! Did you make the shelf or find it? Do you have room for another shelf for more empties? And how does your refer's 1/2-full bottles shelf look?

There was a post a while ago about how many open bottles folks had in the refer and the numbers were amazing!

keep up the good work! I'm going back to the photo to look at labels~~~

It's funny that you said if those empty bottle recall good memories...
I was just telling my wife that they are like my tattoos...They do remind me of a time,place,etc,etc

I do have many more empties and around 20 or so 1/2 bottles in the fridge

Naga I am Not sure its the same as havin cyber sex, although i dont have experience in that lol. I like the diversity... you should put place em in ranking order... like top shelf are ones you'd buy again and bottom blow., like the liquor store!

Nice collection, I agree they should be full..

xo

Nicole

Back