My New Kitchen Sink!

Pepperfreak said:
Paul, I must say sire....I'm a tad envious over that fabulous setup. Way cool man!

Thanks!! When I get the master bath finished, I'll sneak in the photos! ;)

Novacastrian said:
We have proof! Nothing wrong with a little mess on the bench Paul :D

Sometimes it's implied that there will be a mess.....:lol:

Here are some preliminary photos of the bathroom sink project:

Old sink and faucet..

100_0916-1.jpg

100_0920-1.jpg

Cheap plastic sinks....and plastic faucets. Notice the ugly white:

100_0918-1.jpg

NEW American Standard, bone colored, porcelain sinks...and Moen swivel faucets!:

100_0921-1.jpg

TBC.....

Finally finished with the sinks! They were a lot easier to install than I had expected...

100_0943-1.jpg

I also added new light fixtures:

100_0944.jpg

Looks pretty damn good!

100_0945-1.jpg

Next project......the bathtub faucet! :lol:

The pull out faucets are really nice, as is the 8 inch deep sink! Good selection Paul! It sounds like your spray head is missing the Federal mandated flow restrictor but the new head should have it installed. Someone installed the sink for $100? I'm a professional plumber and it would have cost you about $150 to have it installed here. As far as faucets Grohe is one of the best, the new style Deltas are much better they completely redesigned the innerds and looks like they hit a homerun! Peerless is (was) Delta's home center/ hardware store version of its proffesional line, however they have been "cheapening" it up quite a bit (China) Kohler makes a great faucet, American Standard is really good
and is very reasonably priced. As far as Price Phister or Moen I really won't recommend either of them, but they are better than the really cheap faucets.

The pull out faucets are really nice, as is the 8 inch deep sink! Good selection Paul! It sounds like your spray head is missing the Federal mandated flow restrictor but the new head should have it installed. Someone installed the sink for $100? I'm a professional plumber and it would have cost you about $150 to have it installed here.

I gots connections....;)

...and thanks!!

Back