My new Sauce & Beer fridge :D

Nice score- it's funny watching the bigbox stores squirm when they price stuff wrong.
Careful with putting stuff on the top shelf- it'll freeze from being right by the ice box. I've got a very similar Frigidaire model here in my office and the exact same type that you have is in damn near every hotel room in Anchorage and a beer WILL freeze on the top shelf! I was in a flat freakin' panic with the hotel bathroom sink full of beer with hot water running over it when I made this discovery.
Me, I'd have turned around and sold the thing unopened for a profit and turned the profit into a decent kegerator. My mopwringer surprised me with THIS a couple days ago- she told me my winter project was to build a bar in the sun room YAY. So now I've got to start looking around for a decent chest freezer, wire a THERMOSTAT into it and fill it full of kegs full of the HINKINC family of beers!

Novacastrian said:
I thought you a were roll ya own guy quad whats the tailors for, spin?

I buy a pack here and there for variety. :)

I use tubes and mostly handroll, but once in awhile I like a pack of regulars to break up the monotony of a big bag worth of SSDD.

Hinky said:
Nice score- it's funny watching the bigbox stores squirm when they price stuff wrong.
Careful with putting stuff on the top shelf- it'll freeze from being right by the ice box.

Yeah, I figured that out when after like an hour the two ice cube trays were solid AND frozen together... Only thing up there now are Nova's Dorsets in Shine..which can't freeze anyway, a couple old bottles of sauce taht are mostly done, and my water bottle.

Oh, here's a fridge smiley:

13.gif

Back