my O.W. yellow scorpion pod

look whos starting to turn yellow !  sweet winter muncher real soon , got a couple on there .     :onfire:
IMG_0208.JPG

I'd be fascinated to hear how it tastes -- particularly in contrast with summer-grown (outdoor) specimens.

Looks like its a few days off.   Let me know when to come up and share it with you.  The stories I see with some people and aphids on overwinters scares me off.  If I were to bring aphids in and they were to attack wife's houseplants, my pepper growing would probably come to an end.

knock on wood !  never had issues with them even out in the garden , only pest was those damn gnats last year , but quickly remedied that by micro waving soil . learned that from my good friend 96STRAT !    :onfire:

jcw10tc said:
Looks like its a few days off.   Let me know when to come up and share it with you.  The stories I see with some people and aphids on overwinters scares me off.  If I were to bring aphids in and they were to attack wife's houseplants, my pepper growing would probably come to an end.
lol !  i like that one ! i'd much rather it be a chocolate brain strain tho !   

mikeg said:
I'd be fascinated to hear how it tastes -- particularly in contrast with summer-grown (outdoor) specimens.
i will be sure to let you know ,  the plants been sitting at the kitchen bay window all winter . haven't done nothing to them but turn on the ceiling fan once in a while . i got 3 red bbg7 pods next to it ! yummmmm

moruga welder said:
lol !  i like that one ! i'd much rather it be a chocolate brain strain tho !   
Not me.  I'm sure I will grow the choc bs some day, but  I can't imagine it will be able to compete for taste with a yellow scorpion or 7 pot.  Yellow moruga last year was one of my favorites.  Trying the plain yellow scorpion and yellow butch t this year also.

jcw10tc said:
Not me.  I'm sure I will grow the choc bs some day, but  I can't imagine it will be able to compete for taste with a yellow scorpion or 7 pot.  Yellow moruga last year was one of my favorites.  Trying the plain yellow scorpion and yellow butch t this year also.

wished i had a couple yellow morugas , got yellow primos and yellow brain strains . tho my pride is my 2 chocolate reapers !    :onfire:

mikeg said:
well ( mikeg ) i finally picked that baby ! took it to work this morning , i ate half , and wow that sucker packed a whoolip ! more than i expected , 1 friend had a small piece ,and a maintenance fellow took the rest . lots of flavor , but was really surprised by how hot it was , especially just growing next to a window all winter . got 10 seeds out of it i think there was a few in my half ( wish i would of took them out ) but i saved them .  they are definitely true !  yellow scorpion !     :onfire:

Back