• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

My one and only superhot review, well sorta!

So a local radio station is holding a contest here... to enter one must eat a pepper, any pepper. 6 will go on to a burrito eating competition, which I hope to win a spot in... and, of course, the prize.

It's a short vid, as per the requirements, after the camera was off the heat peaked. I sat it out. A few sips of water.

Have a look and, if you deem it worthy, hook up a thumbs up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3XJu-5yQv0

What do you all think??

Nice job Azza.

10/10 would watch again. :)

On a side note, you look exactly like the dude i don't buy my cannibis from.....

Nice job Azza.

10/10 would watch again. :)

On a side note, you look exactly like the dude i don't buy my cannibis from.....

Ah, my adopted twin, sounds like he's not up to no good, as usual.

Great review Aaron

:rofl:   @ Nova

Thanks!

Holy crap. That thing mowed it's way through my gut with a dull blade. I fear the finale...

Awesome job man! No cramps afterwards? For me it hit about an hour after I ate a quarter of a red bhut. >.<

Awesome! I checked out the Edge's site for the contest, and now I just want an Izzo's Illegal Burrito.... Best of luck!

It's a little late now, but FYI they sell an abomination of a burrito at Taco Bell and I've never been asked to eat a Bhut Jolokia to get one! (God, I hate throat burn!)

Awesome job man! No cramps afterwards? For me it hit about an hour after I ate a quarter of a red bhut. >.<

Oh shit yeah. The girlfriend and I tried to watch a movie afterwards... I ended up in the other room, in bed, fetal position, for about a quarter of it. Felt like my gut got mowed with a rusty blade. Was bad for a good thirty minutes. I had the pepper with a smoothie already downed, glad I foresight, it might have been worse ha I not.

Awesome! I checked out the Edge's site for the contest, and now I just want an Izzo's Illegal Burrito.... Best of luck!

Thanks!

It's a little late now, but FYI they sell an abomination of a burrito at Taco Bell and I've never been asked to eat a Bhut Jolokia to get one! (God, I hate throat burn!)

Not a huge fan of the Bell, it always has me running for the bathroom a few hours later. Mucho and another chain here called Jimmy Guachos are burrito shops put together like say a Subway or a PitaPit. The large size weighs a good pound and a half if you get the girl to really pack it in there. I love both shops.

The contest is for a shot at $1,000 and a $500 card for burritos. If I win, well worth the pain!

Back