• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

My order of hot

So far i have tried all the chips and I will be buying the habenaro and the bbq again .
the bbq is mild and not all that much heat so i can share .
the habenaro wont kill you but it will keep your mouth happy for a few minutes after your done crunching.
only downfall is they are a little more than regular chips but I dont eat alot of chips so when i do whats a few xtra bucks..
the other sauces i will post later as i try them.

how were the cajun chips? was gonna try them thinking they probably had a good flavor to them..less heat than the hab kind though. i loved those hab chips..hard to stop eating them once the bag was opened. :lol:

Man, I love the habanero chips. Kettle chips if I'm not mistaken...thick, crunchy, and decent heat. They don't last too long around me.

I here they are sold at all 7-eleven stores in Canada and also they are changing the names and packaging too. "We are changing the orientation from Death Rain to Feel Alive" Blair is also getting into the skin care business. There is an article in the Nov/Dec issue of Fiery Foods & BBQ. Also check out http://www.blairlab.com/

the cajun are real good .
they all taste real good and are not as salty as alot of mainstream kettle chips.
not a fan of cheddar on any chip but other than that they are a good buy .
the habenaro with dill pickle dip is what i am eating as i write this.
shayne

Back