My plant's leaves are looking washed out and less green

I noticed that most of my plants are not looking as green as before. There were a couple of rainy days in the past week and a half, so my plants got a lot of water in that time.
Is this a symptom of over watering (with rain), or something else?

Eh, there are a million variables to consider.  

What are you growing in(ground(amended with what), containers(what mix), raised beds)?  When did you fertilize last?  Temperatures?

Give the leaves and epsom salt spray(one tablespoon per gallon) and get some pictures up!

While I am certainly no expert that is the sounds of it. If they were really over watered they will start to yellow. Pictures always help if you can provide them too.

I would try to let them dry out a bit before your next watering and see if they bounce back to that bright healthy green.

If they've been overwatered (and again, "if", given no pics, etc.), the yellowed leaves will most likely not return to green, but the new growth will come in green once the overwatering starts. It also depends on how badly or long they've been overwatered, though.

Toronto? Rainy spring days? Yellow leaves?

Sounds like a *normal* problem for this time of the year and your climate zone.

Keep the leaves as dry as you can, underwater for a little while, they'll green right up.

Well, one thing to consider. If it is over water, usually the leaves at he bottom turn yellow or become the most yellow before the top.

I have a white bhut a red hab and a red bhut that are all light green. What is weird is they are growing like crazy and are super healthy looking as well.

Back