• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

My small crop of Plants

really nice plants, well done
dancingpepper.gif

Excellent looking plants and pods. Congratulations! Last year I rescued a couple of Apache plants from a store that were mislabeled as jalapenos. They turned out to be my most prolific producer by far. I ended up making powder out of most of them and they were great. They had a pretty good kick and were easy to dry because of the thin walls. Glad to see you growing them too and I look forward to seeing what you do with them.
icon_smile.gif

Excellent looking plants and pods. Congratulations! Last year I rescued a couple of Apache plants from a store that were mislabeled as jalapenos. They turned out to be my most prolific producer by far. I ended up making powder out of most of them and they were great. They had a pretty good kick and were easy to dry because of the thin walls. Glad to see you growing them too and I look forward to seeing what you do with them.
icon_smile.gif

To be honest i've just been freezing them because i have so many. The only culinary use i have found for the apaches is pizza topping. I might make some kind of sauce for pasta in the future.

At the moment im just having fun making stuff with the Habanero's :mouthonfire:

Back