• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

my start for 2010

here I have douglah,yellow7,red7,yellow scorpion,brown scorpion,red scorpion, scorpion moruga blend, fatali,datil red congo,yellow congo, orange congo,brain strain, dorset naga, naga morich,red rocoto, safi red, caribbean antillas, thia hot, bhut jolokia, white bullet habs, red bishop crown ,jonah 7. I think thats it ,I have a few more varieties left but didn't start them yet, a so called yellow bhut? we will see, chocolate jamacin ??? I am drawing a blank but I know there is more I think :crazy:LOL

oh yea orange paper lantern ,but that is started !!

Good to see your season up and running, Pappy! Everything is looking good so far.

Those Doughlah seeds you sent me last summer sprouted in a jiff and are looking real good. Can't wait to put those Douglahs outside and hope they grow half as good as the monster Douglah that you had last season.

PeteyPepper said:
Good to see your season up and running, Pappy! Everything is looking good so far.

Those Doughlah seeds you sent me last summer sprouted in a jiff and are looking real good. Can't wait to put those Douglahs outside and hope they grow half as good as the monster Douglah that you had last season.
when I get ready to pot them up in 3 gal pots I will use mushroom mix again, to me that was the ticket.

Back