My T.Scorpions are lagging. Whats the deal?

The tray of seedlings is about a month old. Before I had them on the side of my house where they were in the shad for part of the day. I've since put them out in full sun, so hopefully it will bolster their growth.

Reactions: PHB
The soil looks 2 wet also... This and more light (not full sun).

Fert. with worm castings - 1/2 teaspoon per cell (you can't go wrong with worm castings)

Al

At what point should I transplant the tray of seedlings? Is liquid kelp a good nitrogen substitute for casting?
I really appreciate all the input guys.

Do you have these outside where it is cool or cold? I would move the seedlings indoors under florescent lighting where it's warmer until they have established themselves more firmly. Direct sun and cool temperatures are not great for pepper seedlings.

Prehensile said:
I don't think Willard was trying tah be negative,  he was just stating most people especially rookies tend to love on their plants way too much.   One thing you  need to do is keep an eye out for critters, it does not take long for aphids or white flies to tear up your crop, they also tend to bring in them damn mites which just destroy whatever is left.  

Most people over fertilize or water,  its just human nature, so leave em be and things will work out.

If you need Scorpion Seeds  I have about 10,000 available, now I just save them from the BEST pods

PHB;  I do know if that one  member left his plants infected with fungus alone,

"They would have certainly DIED!"
I agree 100%. I started out givin my plants too much attention and water. But there as no such thing as too much attention when it comes to pests and diseases.

I basically ignored my plants for a few days to be less overbearing. Ended up with fungus taking half the foliage of my biggest tomatoe plant and colonies of aphids on my peppers that numbered in the hundreds. Luckily I think I killed em off before they could do much damage with a combo of squashing and dish soap. Now whenever I feel the need to coddle the plants it comes in the form of looking for those lil buggers to smoosh.

Back