I made a big gaffe, though I may need to try to repeat it to see if it was just a coincidence. I wanted to add CO2 and to keep it the chamber, I hung a blanket across the front. It was blue, a deep blue. The three plants in front seemed to turn into ostriches, getting real leggy. I'm talking about 3" between nodes. The two on the edges - both were First Prize, have become cuttings for cloning and the rest turned into compost. The one in the middle, that didn't get quite so leggy, has about a half-dozen blooms on it, so I'm letting it go. The ones on the edges have been replaced by a clone (Sacramento) and seedling (Legend). The Celebrity and Better Boys have several blooms starting to form, the Goliath has several flowers. I need to water the four original tonight.
As a side note, and for those who might be interested in plant development, the two plants I pulled up had hardly any roots at all. I'm considering that absorption and thus the lack of blue spectrum light, might inhibit root development. In a related test, I grew some seedlings under an all-blue LED and for their size, they had an exceptional root ball. Another area to study, as I would love to grow short, squatly plants that stand the best chance of rapid development after transplantation!