• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

My two mystery peppers growing in my office

So I planted some seeds, lost my page with what seeds where planted where.

I took two of them to my office in little pots and they are doing great. I *think* from looking at other people's pics that these are habs. But I am not sure.

I couldn't get a good pic of them on their windowsill as the sun was making picture taking tough, so I took them to the back of the office and propped them up on an empty server box.

officeplant1.jpg

officeplant2.jpg

officeplant3.jpg

officeplant5.jpg

Whatcha think?

lostmind said:
So I planted some seeds, lost my page with what seeds where planted where.

I took two of them to my office in little pots and they are doing great. I *think* from looking at other people's pics that these are habs. But I am not sure.

I couldn't get a good pic of them on their windowsill as the sun was making picture taking tough, so I took them to the back of the office and propped them up on an empty server box.

officeplant1.jpg

officeplant2.jpg

officeplant3.jpg

officeplant5.jpg

Whatcha think?

Wow man that is one awesome plants very healthy what kind fertilizer do you use that is so green? Those plants look a like some Habanero type that is my guess.

I put in some organic tomato fertilizer stuff that looked like cat litter almost when I mixed the dirt for these plants. The dirt is also sea soil, which is supposedly composted fish and kelp and blah blah. $6.99 a bag so it better be good :)

Other than that, nothing although I am thinking to start weakly fertilizing them... maybe miracle grow or something.

lostmind said:
I put in some organic tomato fertilizer stuff that looked like cat litter almost when I mixed the dirt for these plants. The dirt is also sea soil, which is supposedly composted fish and kelp and blah blah. $6.99 a bag so it better be good :)

Other than that, nothing although I am thinking to start weakly fertilizing them... maybe miracle grow or something.

May I ask you where do you buy sea soil?
Thanks!!!!!!:P

Back