• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

my very first plant ripened hot pepper

Howdy all
those of you that have followed my grow this season know ive never done this before and finally today i get to indulge in my first ever grown from seed ripe pepper o glorious day!!

Well here it be and its fate

IMG_1032.jpg

IMG_1031.jpg

IMG_1033.jpg

IMG_1034.jpg

:cheers:

I usually dont eat chili when its 900 degrees outside! :lol:
But that sure looks yummy! :onfire:
Congrats on the first ripe pepper !!

Kevin

Congratulations. Let us know how the chili turns out.
Thanks Josh, i dished up around 2:30 central time and had 2 huge bowls full i was very pleased with the flavor of my red hab
Congrats! I can't wait for my first ripe chili this year. It seems to be taking forever.
thanks Dsh i was thinkin the same thing and it seemed to happen over a few days but as far as the rest of the pods all seem to be on track to ripen around the end of the first week in aug cant wait then i get to make sauces and salsa's and seasonings
congratulations - looking good!
Thanks buddy

I usually dont eat chili when its 900 degrees outside! :lol:
But that sure looks yummy! :onfire:
Congrats on the first ripe pepper !!

Kevin
Thanks Kevin
yea i try not 2 but i couldnt resist since this pepper ripened all by it self i figured a pot of chili was the best way to go and man was i happy that and hey its 900 outside but a nice cool 70 in the central air :P

congratulations on your first chili :woohoo:
thanks gnome

agreed. Cheers!!! :beer:
thanks dot :beer:

good job :dance: , thats a nice sized pod there! chili looks great too

Thanks cowboy

yea it was very good size cool shape 2 and tasted great

lol if you look in the pic of the chili u can see a black thing in there i didnt see it when i took or posted the pic but i found it 6 hrs later when i went to eat the chili it was piece of packaging or some shit musta got tossed in with sumthing lol

Back