• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

my white habalokia's are yellow

whitehabs.jpg

[/quote]

Omri, nice looking peppers, if you were to sauce them up, minus any other ingredients outside of vinegar, salt sugar, would the color stay creamy white?

I grew these last year, tricked a co-worker into thinking they were white jelly beans, he popped a couple in his mouth and I thought he was gonna die! LOL

I was not impressed with the flavor, tasted like a green onion that was hot, interesting but not enjoyable.

Omri, nice looking peppers, if you were to sauce them up, minus any other ingredients outside of vinegar, salt sugar, would the color stay creamy white?
Thank you.
I usually make a fresh sauce out of them with only lime/lemon as a preservative, and it does tend to become a bit yellowish. I suppose there's a way to fix that, though.

I grew these last year, tricked a co-worker into thinking they were white jelly beans, he popped a couple in his mouth and I thought he was gonna die! LOL

I was not impressed with the flavor, tasted like a green onion that was hot, interesting but not enjoyable.
They have a very strong, smoky, C. chinense flavor. like the orange Habanero, only on steroids. I personally like it.

Thank you.
I usually make a fresh sauce out of them with only lime/lemon as a preservative, and it does tend to become a bit yellowish. I suppose there's a way to fix that, though.

They have a very strong, smoky, C. chinense flavor. like the orange Habanero, only on steroids. I personally like it.
there excellent pickled and eaten with your favorite food

im growing them this year

thanks your friend Joe

Back