• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

MY WIFE HAS LEFT ME friday morning

franzb69 said:
sorry to hear that joe, i know you have been a good friend to me. although i don't have much to offer, i can lend and ear if you wanna talk.
we are getting back together in a few months im moving to florida to be with my wife, so it looks like my growing seasons are going to be a little longer LOL

i dont know too much else at this point
also im glad to see your well after what happened to your country :dance:

thanks your friend Joe

scratchzilla said:
Yay, happy endings!
yes and no

i just broke my mothers heart and mine i will miss her and my Niece Shailynn,but i will move heaven and earth to see them

i promised that i would be there for shai but its going to be tough to do that now buty that doesnt mean i wont try

i have to think of my life as well

thanks your friend Joe

Life is funny and never seems to work out the way you think. As long as you do things for the right reasons, everything will work out in the end. Good luck Joe.

Hi Joe I'm glad to hear that you are trying to work things out, remember to always be positive and look for the best in all things, as One door closes another will open. Just remember for a marrage to work it takes two people willing to comunicate with each other and willing to work together no matter what the difficualty. If things go the other way well life goes on think posistive and remember you have lots of friends here for suport, Anytime you feel really down get toghter with a close friend you can talk to and don't let the bottle dictate what you do or say. 
"We're all here For ya."

happy things are starting to work out for you Joe - bit of a culture shock going from PA to FL but at least you'll be warm next winter - Good luck to you both

Back