• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

My Wife tries the yellow 7 for the first time

I am quite impressed as well. I have eaten an entire 7 and I know how hot they are! You are awesome HPM. That is how we do it in PA! I do have a question for you though, since we never got the return video, can you describe the rest of the story for us?

I am quite impressed as well. I have eaten an entire 7 and I know how hot they are! You are awesome HPM. That is how we do it in PA! I do have a question for you though, since we never got the return video, can you describe the rest of the story for us?

Sure thing! Well after the camera went off i did go straight for the milk. :mouthonfire: The burn lasted about 10 to 15 minutes. Felt like I got kicked in the stomach later And since I made the video late that night i went to bed.lol. It makes me very happy that everyone enjoyed it.Me and Pexpeppers did just add 2 sauce reviews on Saturday the 20th if you are interested. Mad dog 357 was by far the hottest thing I have tired. But I am planning on doing a Bhut jolokia soon. Was going to do it tonight but my plans have changed. Thanks again.

Back