• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Mystery pepper

When I first got into gardening I planted too many plants and seeds, and as you would expect I labeled a whopping zero plants. Needless to say I found this plant in the corner with a pepper on it and have no idea what it is!

Excuse the dirty hands working on my truck when I spotted the pepper. Any one know what kinda pepper I've got?

CAPCOM said:
Do you know what you planted? Any flower pics?
No flower pics I thought I only planted jalapeƱos, habaneros and bell peppers, but at one point I purchased a plant from an Asian market with no label, but I swore that plant died off. I'll keep an eye out for any more buds or flowers
I went a little buck wild in the beginning haha I'm a little better now

CAPCOM said:
It looks like an anaheim but I cant be sure.
I found the Thai pepper I thought died so that our of the question now
But I found another plant that looks similar that I'm not sure what it is. The only thing I can think of is that the packet of jalapeƱo seeds I bought had random seeds mixed in.

Still no flowers on the other plant.

Grass Snake said:
I just walked out the Korean mart and seen a pepper that looks identical to that labeled "Korean pepper"
Same thing for the Thai pepper I speak of!! The sign said "Thai pepper" I had to buy it to see what it became. Then I ended up with more mystery peppers.

Update on the first pepper I posted on this thread. I went through my seed packets and found a pack of free seeds I got from pepper Joe when I first ordered seeds. I believe that first pepper is a golden Marconi. I will keep an update if and when it ripens.

Thanks for all the input if you see this please chime in. This forum has been nothing but helpful in my pepper growing adventure and I genuinely appreciate the help I've received. Thanks to all I've met so far.

Back