• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Mystery ripened to color.

Hey all,

I posted this gal a few weeks ago wishing to understand what it might be. I have had a few chilies ripen to color so I decided to post it again.

I thought that this was a 7 Pot Jonah; and believe I may have mixed up my plants during overwintering. Then I thought maybe it was a bonnet, now I am thinking maybe it is the indoor winter phenotype of a Butch T; notice the stingers trying to form (maybe). Judging by the amount of oil I am thinking it has to be a Super-hot.

Any and all input is appreciated.

Here is the plant:

2zh2r6h.jpg

Here are some pods:

35mdqbc.jpg

1fa5e.jpg

ap6y5l.jpg

- Mega

Anyone wants these seeds BTW ?

Save the seeds and chomp the pod down. If it causes you to curl up on the floor in stomach cramps it is probably a Butch T! :mouthonfire:

If not - That's still a nice lookin' plant with a good yield. :clap:

Look at the oil in the first cross cut picture! That would definitely keel him over. Be careful with that thing! No point tasting it without a camera recording this! Don't waste a perfectly good opportunity for a hilarious video!

Lol, I handle my Supers pretty good. This one most certainly gave me one of those "why did i do this again" moments. Its certainly a super, heat was very strong up front mellowed then came back. Mouth and throat burn lasted about 20 mins. Stomach kick last a bit longer... It was funny, I don't think my girlfriend knew I could get pods out of the tent... The first thing she said when she saw me (in my crap i just ate something hot position... druel and all) was "seriously what did you eat ! Those powders, what did you put it on... what did you cook I can't smell it... is there more ?"

Funny stuffs.

The crappy part... it didn't taste like any of the red super hots that i grew last Summer...

- Mega

Also, it may be a Naga. I thought I had them accounted for as they grew very similar.... but who the hell knows. I need to start labeling things.

- Mega

Back