• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Naga Soreass

Hey, you guys I just went and ordered another bottle of Cajohn's 10 because I like it so much. However, I couldn't just order one bottle of something when I've gotta pay for shipping and I like trying new things. I saw the Naga Soreass sauce up there and I had to order it. I was just curious if anyone else has tried it before? Just trying to know what to expect and hope I bought something good........I just saw naga's and knew I had to get it:lol::lol:

Also, if it helps at all I just looked and it's the novelty bottle. It's the same sauce as Naga Saurus. I just like the labeling on the other one better.:lol:

I bought the cajohns 10 & naga saurus & 2oz of bhut pods (its a deal they have - buy pods or powder & another naga product you get the naga saurus free)

the naga saurus sauce tastes great! & is hot. but the cajohns 10 is much hotter than the naga saurus but doesnt taste as good - not saying its nasty just doesnt taste as good as the naga saurus.

chilehunter said:
I bought the cajohns 10 & naga saurus & 2oz of bhut pods (its a deal they have - buy pods or powder & another naga product you get the naga saurus free)

the naga saurus sauce tastes great! & is hot. but the cajohns 10 is much hotter than the naga saurus but doesnt taste as good - not saying its nasty just doesnt taste as good as the naga saurus.
This is good news chilehunter, because I absolutely LOVE the taste of Cajohns 10. If it tastes better than that I'm really looking forward to tasting this stuff. While I prefer my sauces to be even hotter than Cajohn 10 even I'm not just about the heat. If it's has a really nice kick and the flavor is there it'll end up going empty pretty good in my house.

I finished the naga saurus bottle in short time,10 is used for only certain meals.

I dont like mustard, which is in the 10 sauce. 10 just has a different flavor thats not my favorite flavor but heatwise is great.

You know...This whole pizza thing...

When I was at the FFS here, I sampled a sauce (the company name escapes me right now) that tasted just like a hot and spicy pizza. I should've taken better notes.

DevilDuck said:
You know...This whole pizza thing...

When I was at the FFS here, I sampled a sauce (the company name escapes me right now) that tasted just like a hot and spicy pizza. I should've taken better notes.

That sounds kind of interesting DevilDuck.

Alright, you guys. I just got my stuff in the mail and I ordered a cheap hot&ready pizza at Little Caesars. Granted the pizza isn't that great there it'll do. Also, just a heads up that I've got one of the worst colds I've had in years right now. However, I still tried the Naga Soreass sauce. (AKA Naga Saurus.) It was pretty good and cleared my sinuses. It's a keeper, but I'll have to do a taste test again. The cold is kind of throwing off my tastebuds. Give me a couple days.;)

Later update and edit..I just stuck my finger in both sauces on there own and did a taste test. The Nagasorass was good, but I liked the Cajohn 10 better. It's got a better all around unique taste and is hotter. The other is good, but Cajohn 10 is still my favorite to day.....Well, next to a fresh pepper that is.

Back