• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Naganumbness 2013 grow

Nice seedlings NC! They look extremely healthy. Are all of those just getting natural light? Or is there supplemental light that we can't see? Either way they are doing awesome. I'll be sure to follow your grow this season. It's crazy how many different crosses there are this year...I'm a little afraid to see what next year brings....so I'll just concentrate on the shenanigans for this year...lol. I'm looking forward to growing a few varieties new to me this year; Bubblegum 7, Yellow Billyboy Douglah and Cmpman1974's Not Black Naga Mean Red Cross.

Good luck in 2013 brother!

80 Degrees! WTF....that's funkin' crazy! We (in Chicago) Just got dumped on by 6" of snow....so now everything looks beautiful covered in some heavy snow (trees are my favorite) but I can't say that I wouldn't take some of that 80 Deg. action either.

I take it you are not married, my wife would kill me with 100 plants in the spare bedroom much less on the bed. That’s if we had a spare bedroom, lol. Only joking with ya, good luck in your 2013 grow :)

Yes sir , not married. i am woman repellent! plus i have no intention of giving up the things i am passionate about which usually happens about 10 seconds after saying "i do".

I'll echo everyone else and say your seedlings look awesome Ed. Good luck for the rest of your year (though I doubt you'll need much luck!) :)

Back