• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

naganumbness eats a congo trinidad

this one was huge! mostly red habanero flavour with way to many seeds. not my favorite for flavour. burned everywhere but not over the top. ok pepper. wouldn't grow this one.

baahahha LOVE IT :onfire: You say, its not that hot (then explain it a bit..then say) its really hot.... its pretty bad it hits instantly. you silly! :dance:

I can hear you chew, sounds like my flip flops when theyre wet.

xo

thanks nicole . i think!? i'll try to chew quiet next time. kinda hard when the pepper is the size of a raquetball! thanks for watching. thanks as always pappy. the heat was a little delayed.

ha after I wrote that I was thinking 'im not really sure what that means?' ... and its true.. Im not really sure what it means! its just what I was thinking while I was watching :o)

xo

it's cool, nicole. it was funny to me. it was hard no to chew loud with a huge pepper. i guess i did sound like mister ed eating that. as far as describing the heat goes , once it's burning i kinda start talking off the top of my head and trying to get an idea where the heat is at. after so many tests this month it is hard to gauge it. that one was hot but not anywhere near the 7pods or the douglah. it was just so big! thanks for watching. flip flops huh! very descriptive!

Another day, another pepper :lol:

This is one of the three I have left to taste to see if it should be grown next year...

From the size it may make a good popper and you could add any flavor(s)you like :)

Good review bro!

thanks wasatch! thanks Ailpheon! i never thought of poppers. they would be good for that.thin walled so you could slice and deseed and stuff relatively easy. the only bad part of these peppers is the seeds. they are huge and bitter. not to overly hot. a good all over burn pretty fast. the size and the seeds had me thinking the pepper was gonna go in reverse when i swallowed. that's why i made the cabbage patch doll face! i always watch my vids and get horrified by some of the faces i make. scary stuff. thanks for watching

thanks so much for the peppers silver surfer. that thing was so big it almost choked me. i hope that's the only time i ever use that sentence in my life!haha. i'd like to see these growing on the plant. it must be an awsome sight! this would be top notch if deseeded.

As always great review.

I love these, make a great powder. Only takes a couple of them to make a mountain of powder. I never thought they had that many seeds but I suppose if you compare it to the superhots you are correct. Powder goes great on eggs. Grow 'em you won't regret it!

Thanks for the great review.

That was a monster.... Nice review! I despise seeds also… I have to pick them out. They are the only thing that causes a double burn for me. I'm not liking what I heard in the video Ed... did you say your yellow 7's are almost as big. Heheheheh I tried a Congo for the first time a few days ago also. I felt the same way… just like a Red Habanero. Not my favorite. I decided to use them for salsa. Came out really nice a little more balanced than using regular Orange Habaneros. I am literally sitting on pins and needles waiting to see your Yellow 7 review.... (Your Antilles Caribbean review will have to tie me over till then.)

thanks for watching patrick! i gotta buy a new dehydrater. haven't made powder in years.thanks for watching michael! it was a good pepper it just didn't stand out like jonah or bonda ma jaques did. god i love bonda ma jaques! if you haven't tried it you must! i could think of quite a few uses for congo trinidad , powder like patrick said is probably the best but my thing is to eat it whole. not to be macho or to be a bad ass. believe me i am the complete opposite of that, but the purpose is to give you guys my 100% impression of what this pepper truly is. if it's good, i want you guys to see that. if it kicks my ass i want you guys to see that as well, and if it sounds like wet flip flops when i chew it , as nicole said , well you guys are gonna see that too. that is what neil has done since 2008 and that is what i seek to do. i appreciate you guys watching and all your feedback very much. this is so fun for me. even if my stomach get pissed at me. hey michael ,antilais carribean tommorow buddy! you got it. thanks all.

Back