• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense naganumbness eats assam bhut jolokia indian carbon

this pepper is fantastic. it had a rush of flavour the second i began to chew. that was the reason for the funny face i made when i began to eat it. a good amount of heat but not as much a the 7pods. judy has some very impressive peppers. i was very glad to have an oppertunity to try this strain. not quite as floral as red bhut and maybe a little less heat but a great pepper nontheless! enjoy!

Nice review Ed. Looks like your going to be busy. That one looked hard to swallow, I found the taste to be almost to flavorful. A whole pepper must have been a flavor overload.

You already answered my question as I was typing it. Mabe these shuperhot chiles are giving us mind reading powers as a side effect. LOL

thanks michael! yeah it was intense flavour right away. it even goes into your nasal cavity! good heat but not super overwhelming. the yellow 7 was much hotter. i'm thinking either dorset next or buddys red 7pod(jonah). i'll probably save the scorp and the butch t for last. this yellow scorp looks realy good. take care michael!

got a plant of this out in the yard. never knew there was that big of a difference from the strain from nmsu with this one. got seeds from JR. also got a couple interesting strains that also came from india. will be sending seeds out of those when time comes. =D gwahati and jorhat strains. specific towns in north india. =D

hey franzb69! yeah there is a slight difference. the carbons are more spikey and kind of orange-red. real thin walled and less sweet. more of an intense slightly sweet flavour. almost the same heat but not quite. india has a lot of pepper strains. i've had jorhat. my favorites would have to be this one , red bhut and lavingya. haven't had the chocolate bhut yet though. i'll probably do that one in a few days. your gonna like this one. take care.

as always, nicely done. based on your review this sounds like one that i may have to try to grow next year. thanks.

thanks buddy! your red 7pod is coming soon! thanks judy! if you knew how many people i've told about pepperover.com in the past week you would fall on the floor. i have a ton of pepperhead friends and i'm sending them all your way. i'll send everyone i can your way. you've made my life better and i'll do anything i can to make your life better and your business succesfull. take care!

thanks buddy! your red 7pod is coming soon! thanks judy! if you knew how many people i've told about pepperover.com in the past week you would fall on the floor. i have a ton of pepperhead friends and i'm sending them all your way. i'll send everyone i can your way. you've made my life better and i'll do anything i can to make your life better and your business succesfull. take care!
:cheers: your very nice friend

Back